Castle (basic tour)
Guided tour of the castle bailey and courtyard with the keep tower donjon and the 12th-century annex with locus privatus.
There is a guided tour for a visitors. The route is focused on the history of the castle, architecture and the process of its conversion rescue.
The tour takes visitors from the lower courtyard up to the upper courtyard of the castle with the oldest remains of the originally Romanesque castle. The dominating feature of the castle is the residential tower donjon with a 12th-century annex with medieval toilet. The tour also includes the interior of the tower.
Outside guided tour, the castle is accessible like a free-flow tour.
|1. 9.-30. 9.||sat||10.00 – 16.00|
|1. 10.-31. 12.||closed|
Czech guided tour
- Kategorie Price
- Adults 25-65 years 50 CZK
- Seniors 65+ 50 CZK
- Youth 18-25 years 50 CZK
- Persons with disabilities with valid identification card/certificate 50 CZK
- Children 6-18 years 50 CZK
- Children under 6 years free
- Person accompanying a disabled person free
- Person accompanying a school group of 15 pupils/students free
- Tour guide accompanying a group of at least 15 persons free
- Free single NPÚ tickets free
- Free family NPÚ tickets free
- NPÚ-card free
- „Náš člověk“-card* free
- National Museum-card* free
- ICOMOS-card* free
- Journalist with press accreditation* free
- * Offer available for cardholder only